Gray Security Services provides central station alarm monitoring services using the industry’s most advanced technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
No long-term monitoring contracts!
Unlike many competitors, Gray Security Services does not lock you in to a long-term contract for home security monitoring. We prefer to rely on the quality of our service to retain our customers instead of restrictive multi-year contracts.
UL has imposed stringent standards for burglary and fire protective signaling. Our monitoring stations meet or exceed those standards to earn “UL-Listed” certification.
- Multiple computers: Our central station operates using two computers for automated alarm processing. If one goes down for any reason, the other can keep on going, providing you with continuous peace of mind.
- Redundant back up power: In the event of power failure, our central station monitoring center is equipped with back up generators as well as battery-powered uninterruptible power supplies. The generators are tested weekly to insure we can always be up and running, protecting your loved ones and property.
- Reliable phone service: We understand your safety depends on our quick response. To reduce the risk of phone service interruption and insure your calls go through quickly, we employ AT&T’s Definity Megcom service.
Your safety assured
For added peace of mind, you may wish to also consider:
- Two-way voice communications — allows you to talk directly with central station operators from anywhere in your home.
- Control Channel Cellular Subscriber Transceiver — provides a backup means of communication with the central station in the event of a telephone system outage.
Call Gray Security Services at 919-832-2748 or email us today for more information or to arrange installation of a custom home security system including central station monitoring.