Gray Security provides the home owner with a full featured security system. From wireless keychain touchpads to arm or disarm the system to notification when your child arrives home from school, we can fulfill almost every requirement. We recommend hard-wired solutions as the best home security system for new home construction, because the wiring can be run before the walls are closed in.
Numerous keypad options are available that match your requirements and decor.
- Large easy to read displays shows the status of your system.
- Lighted keys for easy visibility.
- Built in speakers to confirm system status.
- Programmable keys that enable you to contact fire, police or emergency response services.
Sensors and Peripherals to handle every location in your home.
- Unobtrusive door and window sensors.
- Motion and glass break detectors to protect large areas.
- Sensors can be adjusted to allow pets to move about freely.
- Cellular based communication modules making sure the call goes through.
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors monitored 24/7.
- Flexible enough to include energy management and home automation.
Enhance your security system to include notifications through your cell phone.
- Instant Alerts – Get an alert via text, push notification, email or phone call.
- Monitoring When Disarmed – Get notified of what’s going on at all times.
- Personalized User Codes – Know is coming and going.
- Powerful Mobile App – Always have your home in your hands.
Central Station Monitoring
24 hours a day insures security professionals will quickly alert the appropriate authorities in the event of an alarm, fire or other emergency.
We also offer wireless home security systems ideal for installation in existing homes without opening up the walls. Whether you choose a hard-wired home security alarm system or a wireless solution, Gray Security Services offers professional installation, maintenance and service. Call us at 919-832-2748 or email us today to learn more about protecting your home and your family with a custom-designed home security system.