Gray Security Systems is pleased to offer Sagem Morpho biometric door lock systems. Featuring highly-accurate optical sensors to ensure positive user identification, these keyless door lock systems ensure only authorized personnel are able to access sensitive areas.
We can easily integrate these sleek fingerprint door lock units into your existing access control system, or design a new system for you, as your needs dictate.
Features and Options
Sagem Morpho systems offer a variety of fingerprint reader options to satisfy your specific requirements and budget. We will work with you to design and install a custom system that precisely meets your needs.
- Rugged, weather-resistant units are IP65 rated for outdoor use without added enclosure. Can operate at temperatures as low as 14°F (-10°C) and as high as 122°F (50°C) with humidity of 10% to 80%.
- Adjustable sensitivity to control false positives. Patented technology for fake finger detection for high-security applications.
- Communications options include: Wiegand IN & OUT, RS.485, RS.422, Clock & Data IN & OUT, Ethernet (10/100 Base T), and Wi-Fi. Optional USB ports on some models.
- High-capacity fingerprint reader options can support up to 50,000 users, with two templates per user.
- Both one-to-one (authentication) and one-to-many (identification) modes available.
- Speedy authentication or identification in under one second eliminates bottlenecks.
- MorphoAccess enrollment and management system software and a variety of development tools available. Choice of template format allows easy integration with existing systems.
- Terminals support multiple languages, including English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, and Portuguese.
Call Gray Security Services at 919-832-2748 or email us today to learn more about improving the safety and security of your business with a high-quality fingerprint door lock system.